Colloidal Silver Generator,
Takes 1.5 mm Silver Rods. (Rods NOT included)
Works on USB 5 volts and has a built-in Power up Module to take the volts to
25v, ideal volts for Generating Colloidal Silver.
The item is a great accessory for any first aid kit and or medicine cabinet.
The unit weighs just 34g and 49g with the USB cable, so is very portable.
It can run off any USB outlet including wall adaptors, PC, Car Cigarette lighter
adaptors and Battery packs,
So is great for all occasions, even if the mains power goes out you can still
use this device in times of need.
A fantastic little device for the price. Fast Tracked delivery via Royal Mail
- Colloidal Silver Generator. Unit Model:SWCcs03
- USB Cable to power the device
- Cleaning pads for the Electrodes (Silver Rods not included)
- 2 Electrode Bullet Connectors, Takes 1.5mm silver rods/electrodes. (Rods Not Included)
- User Guide
- 1 year Warrantee
No returns once opened due to health and safety issues.
Frequently asked questions.
1) What quantity of water can be done in one go?
Any quantity, But all the times are for 100ml of water.
2) How long does it take?
100ml of distilled water running for 45mins will give you 10ppm the ideal
amount for humans.
3) What is the ppm of the produced colloidal silver?
100ml of distilled water running for 30mins=6ppm, 45mins=10ppm, 1hr=13ppm,
4) How long do the silver electrodes last?
It depends on how often it’s used, if you use 1.5mm x 63mm Then the rods
can last years with normal use,
most people will use it once a week or once a month. The rods can be replaced
if needed, so no need to buy the whole unit again.
5) Can i use tap water?
NO never use tap water not even filtered tap water, ONLY use distilled water.
6) How do i power the generator.
The device comes with a USB lead and all you have to do is plug it into a
USB socket like from a Laptop,
a PC, a Car Cigarette lighter adaptor, a wall adaptor, and many more.